- The Institute of Medicine advises that men consume roughly 3 liters (about 13 cups) of total beverages a day and women consume 2.2 liters (about 9 cups) of total beverages a day.
- Why not make all your beverages water?
- Keep track of the amount of water you drink for one day
- Write it down or use an app like MyFitnessPal
- Lose weight: Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger, it’s an effective appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less. Plus, water has zero calories.
- Natural Remedy for Headache: Helps to relieve headache and back pains due to dehydration. Although many reasons contribute to headache, dehydration is the common one.
- Look Younger with Healthier Skin: You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity.
- Better Productivity at Work: Your brain is mostly made up of water, thus drinking water helps you think better, be more alert and more concentrated.
- Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature. That means you’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises. Water also helps to fuel your muscle.
- Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion. Fiber and water goes hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement.
- Less Cramps and Sprains: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’ll less likely get cramps and sprains.
- Less Likely to Get Sick and Feel Healthy:Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu and other ailments like kidney stones and heart attack. Water adds with lemon is used for ailments like respiratory disease, intestinal problems, rheumatism and arthritis etc. In another words one of the benefits of drinking water is that it can improve your immune system.
- Relieves Fatigue: Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. If your body lacks water, your heart, for instance, needs to work harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells, so are the rest of the vital organs, your organs will be exhausted and so will you.
- Good Mood: Your body feels very good and that’s why you feel happy.
- Reduce the Risk of Cancer: Related to the digestive system, some studies show that drinking a healthy amount of water may reduce the risks of bladder cancer and colon cancer. Water dilutes the concentration of cancer-causing agents in the urine and shortens the time in which they are in contact with bladder lining.
- Walk with a buddy whenever possible.
- Carry your name, address, and a friend or relative’s phone number in your shoe or tied to a lace.
- Wear a medical bracelet if you have diabetes, an allergy, or other condition.
- Carry a cell phone and let a friend or relative know your walking routes.
- Avoid deserted or unlit streets, especially after dark.
- Do not use headsets that prevent you from hearing traffic; and walk against oncoming traffic.
- Wear reflective material and/or carry a flashlight to others can see you.
- Carry a whistle or noisemaker or pepper spray in case of an emergency.
- Machine Chest Press 4×12
- Machine Flyes 4×12
- Dumbbell Incline Press 4×12
- Hyperextensions 4×12
- Lat Pulldowns: 4×12
- Seated Row 4×12
- Alternating Dumbbell Curls 4×15
- Machine Tricep Press 4×25
- Tricep Extensions 4×20
- Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extensions 4×20
- Dumbbell Front Raises 4×12
- Lateral Raise Machine 4×15
- Machine Shoulder Press 4×15
- Seated Rows 4×20
- Leg Press 4×12
- Lying Hamstring Curl 4×12
- Leg Extension 4×12
- Lunges (dumbbell) 4×20
- Calf Raises 4×20
- Stability Ball Hamstring Curls 4×20
- Roman Chair Leg Raises 4×15
- Machine Crunch 4×25
- Russian Twists (w/ medicine ball) 4×25
- Cable Oblique Twists 4×25
- Stability Ball Crunches 4×25
- Leg Raises (w/ stability ball) 5×20
I wish I took bikini pics after I had my son but I was not confident enough. But now look, from keeping covered to not minding being in a bikini at all. I posted this photo on my fitness facebook page www.facebook.com/maguirefirefitness two week’s ago and got so many nice comments & likes! I also posted it on Instagram (MaguireFireFitness) and gained a whopping 1,000 + likes and over 100 new followers in one day! I was honestly surprised and happy to see so much support! It has been a long journey but I am so happy of where I am today mentally,physically and emotionally! I would love if you would all take the time to like my page on FB see link above and read my story.
Sweet potatoes are very fashionable lately: it seems to me that I see recipes including the lovely orange root veg all over the place. They contain more potassium than bananas and are very rich in vitamins A and C, iron, calcium and protein, so sweet potatoes are a pretty kick-ass vegetable. Not to mention that their unique taste make them very versatile. They can be use as an alternative to good old regular potatoes in savory dishes, but they are also often used in desserts!
This is an especially good recipe to have handy if you are lazy, or having really long work days that leave you little time to get cooking. It comes together very easily, and you could play with the spices to your heart’s content, and even shake it up by using canned crab meat instead of tuna! Use cilantro instead of dill, finely grated fresh ginger instead of nutmeg and lime juice instead of Tabasco, and you have a great Asian twist on the original recipe! Serve them with ketchup or sliced avacado, or even with a squirt of Sriracha if you can take the heat.
Preheat oven at 350
whole wheat tortillas
Mrs dash salt free southwest chipotle seasoning
Cook turkey meat thoroughly in pot season with chili powder,cumin, and salt free taco seasoning
Lay tortillas on a upside down muffin pan to make the tortilla bowl put in oven for roughly 5-10 min keep a eye on them because some brands cook faster than others
Drain turkey meat add to shells and put desired toppings!
Enjoy!! Share this with others!