Prep time 10 mins
Total time 10 mins
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe – This Cilantro Lime Shrimp Avocado Salad recipe has all the flavors of summer in every delicious bite! So quick and easy to toss together and perfect for a lunch or a light supper!
- 1 large or 2 medium head(s) fresh romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 pounds boiled or steamed shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 avocados, cut into large pieces
- 2 cups sliced grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- For the Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro + more if desired
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add chopped romaine lettuce to a large bowl. Top with shrimp, avocado, tomatoes and red onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to evenly distribute the dressing and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of : Add a Pinch