My boyfriend Jake and I love buffalo chicken dip and a year or so ago I served this recipe. This helps to make it not as unhealthy as it usually is. Now that is it Superbowl weekend coming up I would like to share the recipe with you! ! Hope you all enjoy!
• 3 Large Chicken Breast
• 1 8oz packages light or fat free cream cheese (preferably Kraft Philly Cream Cheese)
• 1 cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt Plain (found in the refrigerated section)
• 1 packet of Hidden Valey Ranch the dry seasoning ( I only used 1/2 a packet)
• 1 cup buffalo wing sauce ( like the Franks buffalo wing sauce)
• 1/4 cup fat free cheese
1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Season chicken with pepper and rub with olive oil. (you do not need salt becuase its in the ranch packet)
3. Cook for 45 minutes in the oven or you can boil the chicken (if you boil it you do not need olive or pepper yet)
4. Shred chicken with a fork. (if you boiled it just add pepper after you shred it up)
5. Add cream cheese, ranch mixture ( Mix the yogurt and ranch packet yup ) cheese and wing sauce.
6. Stir well until all ingredients are combined, and layer a thin layer of cheese to it .
7. Bake in oven at 350 until the center is completely warm (20 min)
8. Serve with celery sticks, or pretzels or whole wheat tortilla chips .
Love in Fitness,